"Brand New Day" is the forty-fifth episode of Marvel's Spider-Man and part one of the two part Cellar Saga. It will air on October 20, 2019.
When a series of attacks captures the Avengers one-by-one, Spider-Man is left to figure out who is behind the kidnappings.
Peter Parker is back in his own body — finally. With Doctor Octopus's Superior Spider-Man gone, Peter’s free to be his wisecracking self once again, and also resume the duties of Spider-Man. He’s just in time too, because there’s more trouble around the corner.
After The Avengers are all captured one-by-one by a mysterious being, Spidey is left to figure out who’s behind this dastardly deed. However, with so many villains already locked up in a high-security prison known as The Cellar, his suspect list is short.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Chief Watanabe
- Regent (Debut)
- Miles Morales/Kid Arachnid
- Gwen Stacy/Ghost-Spider
- Anya Corazon/Spider-Girl
- Captain Marvel (cameo)
- Anna Maria
- Otto Octavius
- Mr. Negavtive (Debut)
- Molten Man (Debut)
- The title of the episode is named after the 2008 Spider-Man comic book storyline of the same name.
- This is the first animated debut of Regent.
- Due to Otto's actions as Superior Spider-Man, Gwen, Anya, and Ms. Marvel are no longer speaking to Peter.
- The same goes for all of Horizon High.
- According to this episode, Otto has done a lot more as Superior Spider-Man than what was shown to the audience, such as another team up with the Avengers.
- A Goblin Nation logo can be seen when Spider-Man enters the subway station from the sewers.
- The Suit Spider-Man builds to combat Regent in this episode is actually the scuba-gear suit from the previous animated series Ultimate Spider-Man, but without the diving helmet.